Now Hiring: Certified Aestheticians
Monastery Spa & Suites is an AVEDA concept spa and is currently seeking skilled Certified Aestheticians to provide exceptional...
"We've been covered in numerous publications such as Elle, Chatelaine, enRoute, the Downhomer, Flare, Atlantic Business, Spa Life, Wedding Bells, and 50 Plus."
Monastery Spa & Suites is an AVEDA concept spa and is currently seeking skilled Certified Aestheticians, full time and part time, to provide exceptional spa services in a professional atmosphere.
As a Monastery Spa Aesthetician you will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated skin care expert, committed to positively enriching the experiences of our guests, and our team. Exceed guest expectations by providing exceptional services including individualized skin analysis.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Health and dental benefits
- Retail commissions
- Great product and service discounts
- Provide skin care services, including facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hair removal and make-up application.
- Serve as an expert in skin analysis
- Remain informed and educated with AVEDA retail product offerings
- Promote and prescribe AVEDA home care and maintenance regimes to their guests
- Uphold the Spa Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service
- Certified Aesthetician
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education with AVEDA
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to:
Monastery Spa and Suites
63 Patrick Street
St. John’s, NL